New job position...

SWSS

Full Access Member
I am taking a new position within the company and will begin the process of moving the family to the Nashville area!

The wife has been talking of cutting back or being able to quit working all together, especially now with her mom needing support.

SWSS from somewhere....

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
You going to be moving in with family or getting a place of your own? With things the way they are and possibly going to be, moving in with family may not be a bad idea.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I once tried a new position. Didn't like it.

City_Fest.jpg

SWSS

Full Access Member
You going to be moving in with family or getting a place of your own? With things the way they are and possibly going to be, moving in with family may not be a bad idea.
no family to bunk with. KK is somewhere close....

SWSS

Full Access Member
so much for cali huh?
nope this is what i was speaking, well texting about. My territory is from NM up, CO west to the Pacific, including AK and HI! And some Canada if needed...(hunting trip, I mean golfing, no wait, business, yeah that's it.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Some job positions I passed on...except maybe the last one.

•PlayStation Brand Ambassador – please report to your residence in the United States of Nintendo.
•Eyebrow Threading – I REALLY hope this has something to do with dolls.
•Administraive/ Secretary – ok, ok, we get it. It’s clear where you need help.
•Finish Carpenter – for when the Start Carpenter gets tired.
•Helpdesk Technician @ Pentagon – “Uh, hello? I’m having a problem with this missile…”
•Nail Tech – so nails can be pretty complicated…
•Remedy Engineer – aren’t those called “doctors”?
•Saltlick Cashier – new trend in the equestrian industry. Ok, enough horsing around.
•Molecular Biologist II – when Molecular Biologist I gets promoted.
•Breakfast Sandwich Maker – we also got one of these recently.
•Hotel Housekeepers – why can’t they just say ‘hotelkeepers’?
•Preschool Teacher #4065 – either that’s a really big school or they’ve got robot teachers.
•glacéau drop team – for a new sport at the Winter Olympics: ice-water spilling.
•PLUMMER/ELECTRICIAN – get a dictionary/thesaurus first.
•DoodyCalls Technician – they really shouldn’t put down janitors like that.
•Golf Staff – and here I thought they were called clubs.
•Pressure Washers – what’s next, heat cleaners?
•Sandwich Artist – another “Jesus in my food” wannabe.
•Self Storage Manager – this is for self storage?
•Qualified Infant Caregiver – too bad for all the unqualified caregivers on the list.
•Ground Support – but there’s just more dirt under there.
•Gymboree Teacher – the hardest part is not burning your hands sliding down the pole.
•COMMERCIAL space hunter – so they did find animals further out in the cosmos? Who knew.
•JOB COACH – if they’re unemployed when they get to you, what does that say about them?
•KIDS KAMP INSTRUCTOR! – no spelling ability required.
•POOLS SUPERVISOR – “yeah, they’re still wet…”
•HOUSE MANAGER/TEEN SUPERVISOR – see the dictionary under P, for Parent.
•Licensed Seamless Gutter Contractor – just sounds bad.
*Experienced bra fitter – I bet they had trouble finding candidates for this one.

Last edited:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
One Job I never wanted, was Dog or Cat Food Taste Tester. And I know the position exists. If you ever look at bag or read a can of dog or cat food, it says right on the can, or bag, usually in a Big Yellow Starburst, it says, Tastes Great, or Great Tasting Nutrition. Something to that affect. Dogs and Cat's can't talk to give their opinion or fill out a survery, so you know damn good and well a human had to have tasted it. :shrug:

ninja man

Full Access Member
how about the job of rectal thermometer tester. you know where it says on the package, each unit hase been individually tested.........i would hate to be the guy that has to put in overtime.......

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
how about the job of rectal thermometer tester. you know where it says on the package, each unit hase been individually tested.........i would hate to be the guy that has to put in overtime.......

I'd hate to be the guy that put in anytime.

Members online

No members online now.