New scope for 10/22

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Finally picked up a 3X9 scope for my 10/22 takedown. Its made by AIM and got a great deal on it. Just thought Id share... Concealed 27

Attachments

• DSC00132.jpg
    DSC00132.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 21

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Send me a pm and i might be able to help u out..look forward to hearing from ya ... Jeffrey (aka Concealed 27.....

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Target

Heres my target after I got it pretty much zeroed in, off just a little to the right but that was me. When I sandbaged it i was ok.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 11

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
I used Swampfox triggers and I'm super pleased with performance and price. I tried to post a link for you but I failed. A quick google search should find it for you

There are a ton of options out there with some being cheaper and of course some more expensive

cce1302

Full Access Member
work on your trigger control & fundamentals before you put any more money into the rifle. The 10/22 in its stock configuration is capable of much better accuracy than that at 25 yds.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
i know, its not good right now but I'm working on it.. I need to go somewhere I can get good lighting, its just not there indoors. My normal range had Google lighting but still closed after idiot started a fire there

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts