Pets?

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Keep your pets out of the closet !!! Could be potentially embarrassing !!!

387863_519222711438784_1050692437_n.jpg

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Poor Gurr Dawg drank my cleaning water with Pine Sol in it. I hear her drinking and drinking and drinking like a camel that she does. Didn't even realize it until she came and licked me and she smelled like the Fresh Scent of Pine. Then I freaked and got her fresh water to drink. She drank about a quart of that. She's vomited twice now and it was pretty sudsy and smelled real good like Pine Sol. She's visited the toilet several times drinking lots and lots of fresh water since and now just laying around. I'm sure she has a belly ache, but I think she's going to be OK. I'll be putting her out soon though cuz I'm sure she's gonna have the Pine Sol Bubbly shits like no other very soon. Poor Dog is gonna be farting bubbles. I can tell she don't feel well.

It was about a cup to cup and half of Pine Sol to about 3/4 - 1 gallon of water. Still pretty strong, but I think it was diluted enough she should be OK after vomiting it back up. Sure hope it didn't burn her throat coming back up. I didn't have any milk give her of I would have. Afraid to give her a Tums, that might react and blow her stomach up.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 84bedTh350Input 007.jpg
    84bedTh350Input 007.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 62

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Doh !!! Guess I never did post up pics of the mutts. Both are adopted dogs.

Harley Dawg I got from a Military guy whose gf didn't like the dog. Of course she's gone now and when he got back to OK from his tour in FL 2 years later, he kinda wanted Harley back but NO, him and I were to attached to each other and he could tell it.

Gurr Dawg, named Mia which I hated when I adopted her from a rural family, where she had been chasing neighbors cows and got shot with what looks to be a .22 in the hind quarter, gave her up after taking her to the vet for surgery and getting her fixed, her shots and all that. They just wanted her to have a city home instead of allowed to run wild and be a pest and get hurt again. So I took her. Called her Girl Dog for the longest time, and it just became Gurr Dawg so that's now her name and had been for the 2 years I've had her too.

Both great loyal dogs that are best buddies to each other and me. I have not doubt either would die for me so they get treated pretty well. Best part is, I didn't have to go thru all the Puppy stage of tearing shit up. They do dig big ass holes in the backyard to keep cool though in the daytime. They come in every night and in bad weather, so they are indoor/outdoor trained.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 4LX0-E 022b.jpg
    4LX0-E 022b.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 58
  • 4LX0-E 024b.jpg
    4LX0-E 024b.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 57

Rangel

I'm no vet, but a vet told my wife that peroxide will induce vomiting. Our schnauzer had eaten some rat poison and that's what they recommend to make sure he'd eaten it.i think it was only a small amount like a teaspoon with water. He was yacking in 15 minutes.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
She's alive this morning, so I think she's going to be OK. She litetally barfed up suds twice last night, so I think she got it up.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Damn, I hope. That is one dog that will, and I mean literally, run you out of a room. I'm a hard sleeper. She sleeps at the other side foot of my bed, and it wakes me up in the middle of the night. The stinch is that horrible. She's ran me off the computer several times. Comes in here all nice and sweet. Lays down curled up by my chair and all of a sudden, Ohhhhhhh holy hell !!! Dayum !!! And it takes a while to go away. It lingers for a long time. Febreeze don't even touch it or mask it.

Last edited:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Get in, sit down, shut up and hang on. You've been to Walmart. Now we're going to the park so I can chase some squirrels.
2012-02-25_10-06-53_531.jpg

blockdoc

Full Access Member
I've always had boxers & love them. Jaeger is 9, born 03/03/03

etu5y9u8.jpg

We also have a 135g saltwater tank soon to be upgraded to a 300g system. My tangs, wrasses, gobies, and anthias are pets.

Dr_Pain

Full Access Member
Big manly man like myself has a small Shih-Tzu named Penelope who comes to work with me and works as a therapy dog.

armoredman

Full Access Member
My departed puppy Snickers in his first advertisement pic,

PICT0199.jpg

Bootsie hanging out in an empty ammo box,

boots20ammo20case.jpg

Star kitten,

QuickdrawMcKitty.jpg

Annabelle, wanting my attention,

Ihazyourattention.jpg

Clifford the big red doofus...I mean dog,

treat.jpg