Pets?

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Funny !!! But sure would get annoying after awhile.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGICQnA3IXk[/ame]

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
Misty with the eyes....
IMG_20121126_185128.jpg

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
We had 4 Dobies between my Dad's Wife's a Red, My Dad's Red, which was to replace his Blue that got sick and died at like 2 years old. What an awesome looking dog. I guess it's normal that the Blue's can get sick much easier than the Reds and Blacks. Then my Black. All were great, and all were very different with their own personality and mannerisms. You really wouldn't even have thought they were the same breed. About the only thing they all had in common, they KNEW exactly who their owner was and who they belonged to. And you could not get into a loud voice raising argument around any of them. If my dad started yelling at me, my dog was growling at him, I'd yell back and start waving my hands around in an aggresive manner, and his dog would be between us, and show all it's teeth and flex his muscle. Next thing you know the dogs are wanting to fight protection each of their owners. My step moms dog had her special bark. I knew when dad was getting in her ass about something he didn't like. They are very loyal and protective to their masters, and more so to one family member than the whole family. The young kids, like the 2 and 4 year olds, different story. NOONE was allowed to get loud or aggresive around the kids. Other than that, the dogs had nothing else whatsover in common.

blockdoc

Full Access Member
How are they usually with kids, being kids to them? I always had boxers as a kid, and I was a little bastard - trying to ride them, played too rough, etc. They NEVER snapped at me, not once. When they got tired of my rotten ass, they'd knock me down & pin me to the ground with their chest.

I still want to always have a boxer, but I'm looking at trying out a different breed here and there.

Also considering some kind of hound, that will track inherently. I want something to track deer if I wound one & can't find it.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Never had a problem with the Dobies and the kids. They actually acted different when the kids were around. They seemed more calm and patient, less aggressive and more laid back. The Blue Dobie always want to play with the kids. He'd lower his front legs and rest his chest on the ground trying to taunt them to play.

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
Yep nobody gets shitty around me with her around.. There really a BEST freind type dog.
i love her. :)

kwo51

Full Access Member
Raise 3 kids from 4, 6, and 9 for 12 years with a doderman named Colby Von Strider. He was the greastest gift our family could have had. We have had Goldens ,German Short hairs Danes Shitzues and now 2 jack Russells. The dobie was the best hands down.He was so smart while on watch he would wait for the geese to alert before he would get up. I think there was a huskey and a bull dog also.

Last edited:

bishop

Tao and Daniel. Pit bull rescue organization and found in a box on the side of the road.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354422095875.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354422095875.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 11

SWSS

Full Access Member
Just fer you HR!!! I aint a gator hater....

Attachments

• 389743_405285456169357_720740417_n.jpg
    389743_405285456169357_720740417_n.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 23

Mockstar

Full Access Member
Had 2 Female Siberian Huskies. Shylah was 15 and Kyrah is 5. Just put down Shylah 3 hours ago.......

Shylah

Kyrah on left. Shylah on right.

Members online

No members online now.