Random pics of guns you own.

STF

Full Access Member
I take a lot of pictures that aren't really thread worthy so here's a thread for them....

I'll start:

Picked these two up last week.

STF

Full Access Member
LOL. Yeah and it snowed in Texas the day they came in. Coincidence? I think not. I wish the snow hadn't melted so quick or that pic would have been in the snow.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
LOL. Yeah and it snowed in Texas the day they came in. Coincidence? I think not. I wish the snow hadn't melted so quick or that pic would have been in the snow.

Send them to me. It's snowing here now. I'll get that pic for you and send it to you. Don't expect the guns back though.

cce1302

Full Access Member
I thought we were doing that in the other thread!

I just picked up a Mosin last week as well. No pics of it. Just your basic Tula 91/30.

They had a sale on them at Dunhams, and after seeing them go as high as $160, I couldn't pass it up at $129. I know, I should have bought one when they started popping up at $79 a few years ago.

STF

Full Access Member
I couldn't find another thread.

I bought a Mosin when they were $89.99 and the spam can was also 89.99. I shot it a few times and then sold them both for around $250. I regretted it though.

I got this one for $200 WITH a spam can of ammo so I'm pretty happy with that.

The AK was only $399 with $10 to ship it. I can't get the pistol I want for that sooooo. Happy happy happy.

cce1302

Full Access Member
I couldn't find another thread.

no, it's cool. I was just talking about the thread that Max started asking for just pics of various guns. I put about a dozen of my guns on there for no apparent reason.

:)

TScottW99

Full Access Member
Its an eastern. Florida is split in two with easterns in the upper portion and Osceolas in the rest of the state.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Random pics? OK. 1 I regret having to sell. It was sold in 04. This was my last weekend with it before I shipped it. My WWll M1 Garand. I bought this one Korean War vintage in 89 IIRC. I went to the rack and got the oldest serial # I could find. Turned out to be a WWll rifle but had been refurbed and put back into service for the Korean War. It was all date # correct with SA parts with exception, the stock was obviously replaced and the wood didn't match, and the bolt was a WRA (Winchester). That one had alot of history. It didn't work when I bought it. It would shoot fine but after 2-3 rounds it would pop the rest of the clip out the top. Replaced about $20 worth of small parts and it worked perfect ever since. I sure miss it.

At the time, my son was 8 at the time. He wanted to shoot it at least once before I got rid of it. He ended up shooting 2 rounds.

1220d1391093818-random-pics-guns-you-own-property052904-016a.jpg

1221d1391093837-random-pics-guns-you-own-property052904-025a.jpg

Attachments

• Property052904 016a.jpg
    Property052904 016a.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Property052904 025a.jpg
    Property052904 025a.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 18

STF

Full Access Member
DANG! That's one rifle I would surely regret selling. It's on my list of rifles to own right now.

Members online

No members online now.