Shooting a GSSF match

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
I am shooting my first GSSF match this weekend. Planning to shoot at least one class with my G34 and possibly another with my G20.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I shot my 19 last year in FL. I was sick this year. You will have a blast lots of good peeps. You are shooting major so lots of good shooters.. Concealed 27

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
Had fun but my shooting sucked. I installed Advantage Tactical sights on my gun. They worked great out to about 15 yards after that the front sight was way too big. One string I had 3 misses. Not good. Now trying the Dawson Precision sights. We have another GSSF match in August. So hopefully I can redeem myself.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Had fun but my shooting sucked. I installed Advantage Tactical sights on my gun. They worked great out to about 15 yards after that the front sight was way too big. One string I had 3 misses. Not good. Now trying the Dawson Precision sights. We have another GSSF match in August. So hopefully I can redeem myself.

Glad u enjoyed yourself,that's the most important thing... I'm sure you will do better. What class did u shoot in???

Concealed 27

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
I only brought my G34 which put me in the competition class. Next GSSF is in August and I will bring the G34, G20, and G19 and shoot multiple classes. Very few people were shooting the heavy classes so I may have a chance with the G20.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I only brought my G34 which put me in the competition class. Next GSSF is in August and I will bring the G34, G20, and G19 and shoot multiple classes. Very few people were shooting the heavy classes so I may have a chance with the G20.

Nice, I love the g20.. 10mm is a nice great round.. why not shoot it. You shot with the pros with the g34 like u said.. keep me updated my friend..:gunner:

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
Round count for the GSSF matches is only about 150 +/-. Not too bad. 10mm is running about $.60/ea and 9mm $.30/ea. Not too bad for the fun factor. It's my weekly practicing that is getting expensive.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Round count for the GSSF matches is only about 150 +/-. Not too bad. 10mm is running about $.60/ea and 9mm $.30/ea. Not too bad for the fun factor. It's my weekly practicing that is getting expensive.

I'm sure, you must have a good place to get 9mm, I'm not low on ammo count but everything I see for sale is a gouged price. I saw a box of 45ACP the other day and the shop he wants 39 bucks for 1 box of 50....... I have 1 good place to get my ammo locally and everyone else is raping the price... Concealed 27

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts