Shooting and riots in Ferguson, Missouri

kwo51

Full Access Member
They are there you can bet on it,just being subdued for now. Payed to be quit. Black panthers are there also ,looks like obamas war has started. GOD help us.

oppo

Full Access Member
Facts? Who cares about facts when we can blame everything on racism? You know, EVERYTHING that doesn't go exactly our way is racist. We only want due process and shit when it benefits us. **** anybody else.

:rolleyes:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Heard on the news that someone from down there (forgot who) is urging BHO to declare martial law to quiet things down. Somehow I don't think declaring martial law will have an effect on the way they are acting. They'll need to bring in the National Guard. The police don't have much credibility down there at the moment.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Have they even released the cops name or photo? Is he Caucasian?

I wonder how many times a black cop shoots a white assailant, is that racist also? Maybe we should get a bunch of white dudes together and protest the next time that happens.........Bet they would shut that down damn quick.

Of course, the answer is always, "You're white, you can't possibly understand what we have gone through....yada, yada, yada."

The victim card is always played first. Let me ask you this.... When was the last time you heard an American of Japanese descent complain about being interned during WWII?

If you constantly think of yourself as a victim, you will forever be one.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Some anonymous hacker group found out who he is and may have released his name. I haven't heard it yet though. It matters not to me if he was black, white, purple or herringbone. But judging by the way the locals are reacting, I know what my bet would be.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Sounds like the state patrol is taking over the scene and that cop will have a price on his head like zimmerman has. Right or wrong he is up shits creek.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
A six-year police veteran named Darren Wilson was identified Friday as the officer who shot and killed an unarmed black teenager in a St. Louis suburb last weekend, touching off a week of sometimes violent protests and a military-style police response.

A police report made public Friday also revealed that the teen, Michael Brown, was suspected of stealing a box of cigars from a convenience store and assaulting a clerk minutes before the officer shot him to death.

Thomas Jackson, the police chief of Ferguson, Missouri, named the officer at a press conference, standing in front of another convenience store that was burned during the protests. He had refused to release the name for days, infuriating the protesters.

No prior disciplinary action had been taken against Wilson, Jackson said.

There are still conflicting stories on exactly how Michael Brown was shot to death. The Highway Patrol has taken over riot control, after complaints about the local police strong arm tactics.

kwo51

Full Access Member
I hope the level heads prevail,criminals will still rape, rob and steal. Look what they did to the super doom. Biting the hand that feeds you is never a good idea.

Last edited:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Thats why I ccw.

Ditto. I sometimes meet my wife for lunch at a fast food joint. I find myself saying I won't need it just to get a quick bite. I then slap myself and say if something happens it won't do you any damn good sitting in the truck. I then tuck the holstered weapon in my belt and eat lunch prepared to defend myself if necessary. Hope I never have to but willing if forced to.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Black mobs that want to hang tho LEO are never going to except any court ruling. Just like the Zimmerman case .Blacks want to riot ,looters should be shot on sight........ Plant of the apes at it's best.

Members online

No members online now.