So when will the next scare occur?

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I'm guessing right around the 2014 mid term elections. Dems will tiptoe and try not to rock the boat until then unless they can create a situation that makes the Republicans look bad. Dems want to remain in power in the Senate and would like to regain the House. I don't know what could happen to make that happen but I wouldn't put it past them to be figuring something.

armoredman

Full Access Member
Right about the midterms, when they pull out all the stops to keep/increase majorities and take the House. Expect every dirty trick in the Machine's playbook plus some new wrinkles. The days leading up to it will be a shopping nightmare, and after...who knows.

Last edited:

kwo51

Full Access Member
If you are not happy happy happy about this country's direction ,you must be a raciest. They have not seen the raciest yet,but they are getting close. Funny how all the states that voted for ostupid are getting the most of health care recruits.

Smith

Im not real sure about it happening during the Mid Terms. I initially thought about it being the Mid Terms as well but I don't think the Dems want to rock the boat with Obamacare already out there. I figure it will be between the mid terms and Presidential election. If the dems win seats then then will potentially have the house, senate, and President. If they lose seats then they will have nothing to lose. Either way I think they will push every dumb thing they can between the Midterms and the Presidential elections

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Unless it can be spun to make the Republicans look bad. And with the majority of the press on their side. It's not too difficult to do.

Members online

No members online now.