Tomorrow new half season of Walking Dead starts! :)

doublestack

I've not seen any of them yet. I may have to get on Netflix and try to watch that and "Breaking Bad" is suppose to be good I think.

Both are good and breaking bad being good/excellent! Walking Dead 1st season is good and subsequent seasons drag a little but are well worth watching.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Agreed, Walking Dead is one of the only shows I watch regularily. I like the story, but I do find myself often saying "Come on, get one with it already..."

The next few episodes promise to be quite gritty and raw after the group has been scattered.

Bluez

Full Access Member
Agreed, Walking Dead is one of the only shows I watch regularily. I like the story, but I do find myself often saying "Come on, get one with it already..."

The next few episodes promise to be quite gritty and raw after the group has been scattered.

thats my take on it exactly.

Seasons 2 and 3 were a bit slow but I have high hopes for the next few episodes

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Did anybody follow "Revolution"? I got hooked on it with season 2 so much so that I had to buy season 1 to see how it all started.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I may have catch Revolution on netflix :)

It got a little hokey toward the end of season 2 with some of the things that were happening. I won't go into it to keep from spoiling it for you. Looking forward to the rest of season 2 to see where they take it.

Netflix has 20 episodes of season 1

Hulu Plus has 5 episodes of season 2

Amazon Prime has 13 episodes of season 2 but you have to rent them at $1.99 each. (Sux if you ask me).

Last edited:

kwo51

Full Access Member
He fixes things. I feel like the walking dead. Things are blooming here in florida and pollen is killing me. I guess I can put the snow blower away and take the chains off the tires of my Harley. I am a flat lander .

Bluez

Full Access Member
I hope Carl dies soon. I HATE that kid.

I used to hate him but his character is much improved.
While watching this I felt I needed to up my combat readiness and filled all my magazines on my chestrig

Max

Full Access Member
I just allow myself to quote television right here:
"I went on the internet the other day, and found this:"

Attachments

• Walking dead.jpg
    Walking dead.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 9

Bluez

Full Access Member
PS: Einer meiner bekannten aus Deutschland wird mich im Sommer besuchen und er freut sich schon auf die AR15 Schiessuebungen :)

Bluez

Full Access Member
No probably just the square range as he isnt good enough wiht an AR ( a complete noob) to go to a Combat Rifle Class. :)

Members online

No members online now.