Tomorrow new half season of Walking Dead starts! :)

STF

Full Access Member
I figure they're in the year 2004 in the show and that gun wasn't released till 2005. Must be a prototype. Lol.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
I figure they're in the year 2004 in the show and that gun wasn't released till 2005. Must be a prototype. Lol.

2004? Is that when the comics were written? If so, there are a lot of prototype Hyundai cars around too.

STF

Full Access Member
Oh, the Honda has been a big deal for a while....

All of the dates are speculation but there's a fair amount of info online that pegs them being around spring/summer of 2004 right now.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
No spoilers please. I just started watching the first season. I'll catch the third episode tonight.

Seriously, don't read this thread.

I agree. Get the Fugg out of here Silvr. I started watching last season and had lots of questions. Luckily thanks to a marathon, I got to watch season 2 and what I missed of season 3 now it all makes much more sense. So I do suggest you don't participate in this thread till you get up to speed.

Last night was the first boing episode I've seen. I really expected some of the prison people to meet back up and none did. Seems they just came up with alot of episode filler shit for last nights episode.

Last edited:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Anyone catch the full size M&P40 that Tara was carrying?

No sorry. I missed it. Was to busy looking at Tara. Not sure why, I think she's smokin' and dayum, so was that chick with the handlebar mustache redheaded dude. If he ain't tappin' that, he's gay !!! Much to young for me though.

And who the fugg parks a 6x6 just cuz it has a hole in a fuel tank?? DUMBASSES !!!

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Yep, kinda seems like they are just filling space now. I think they are trying to build suspense, but it just comes off as slowing down the story too much.

I'd like to discuss further story points, but I'm waiting for the others to catch up. Don't want to spoil anything.

STF

Full Access Member
I think they are just laying out the ground work for the next chapter so to speak. My DVR didn't record it last Sunday and I was so bored with it I didn't even get that upset... LOL

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Yep, kinda seems like they are just filling space now. I think they are trying to build suspense, but it just comes off as slowing down the story too much.

I'd like to discuss further story points, but I'm waiting for the others to catch up. Don't want to spoil anything.

If you're speaking of me, don't worry about it. My "Don't spoil it" comment was actually "tongue in cheek". So no worries. I just started season 3 last night. What's with the sword swinging hooded person with the no armed zombies? Lets see if S3E1 sheds any light.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts