What a beautiful day

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
In Tampa 2day it is just beautiful out.... I woke up for my morning walk and it was about 50 degrees supposed to be a high temp in the mid 60s..... not bad for the middle of winter. I am going to ATL for Christmas so i will get a little cold but looking forward to seeing my neices & nephew. Holidays are all about them and the rest of my family, I told everyone to get me nothing because having the family I have is more than anyone can ask for. I just thank the lord for giving me a wonderful life with my family. Just wanted to share,Thanks.....
Concealed 27

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Use to live in Boca and Boynton Beach. The weather was very nice down there this time of year. It's the snow birds and traffic congestion that will drive you absolutely crazy. But if you don't like the cold then Florida is the place for you. I do miss it sometimes.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
balmy 27 degrees here. Morning was pretty nice until the wind picked up, then it got a little chilly.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Today was one of those days where if you stayed busy you could just wear your t-shirt. But if you sat down for any length of time you needed your sweat shirt. Got to about 60 and sunny but still had a slight nip in the air.

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
Right now, 2* feels like -8* accordingk to duh weader guesserz. Sunday 1* low -20, Monday hi 26, Tuesday Hi 34 then mid twennies then Thursday 30*.
- 22 below on Monday morningk when duh fugging furnace takes a dump, blower motor starts a squeelingk real bad, shut the breaker to off, called the coverage compny and they sent out the repair man. I pay monthly through My utilities bill, seems like it`s not worth it, but then, this happenz an the service tech give Me a copy of duh receipt an itiz 500 buks. Wowza, I`ma now glad I pay monthly. prolly go fur anuder ten or twelve years before it craps out again.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Well I'm in Atl for Christmas and its not like Tampa, today the high was 36 degrees and low tonight of 18 degrees. Now I know why I don't like the winter. But having a great time seeing my family its been awhile. God blessed me with a great family any I am thankful. There are does and bucks in there backyard everyday. I can't shot in residentsal area and would not even if i could, don't need the meat. I am gonna try to get close enough to get some good pics and will post. Man its cold and the wind gusts of 20 MPH are not helping.........
Concealed 27

Members online

No members online now.