What's your EDC?

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
What's your current everyday carry? I'm talking the whole package, not just your ccw. Please add your EDC below.

Mine currently: phone/keys/wallet, SOG Aegis Mini clipped in my pocket for utilitarian tasks, Foursevens Preon 2 clipped in other pocket for general flashlight tasks, and either a ESEE Izula or a Cold Steel Safe Maker 1 (both worn as neck knives) for protection (until I get my CCW). In the winter or anytime I can conceal it, I where the Safe Maker, because it has a much longer blade for deeper penetrating power. Anytime I'm not wearing the right clothing to conceal that, I've got the Izula on me because it is much thinner.

Edit: Preon 2 came in

Last edited:

oppo

Full Access Member
Cellphone with map program, pocket knife for whatever, flashlight and tools in the truck, and, of course, my full size M&P in 357 Sig on my hip.

STF

Full Access Member
IMG_9759.jpg

STF

Full Access Member
It's a holster that just makes it look like a wallet in your pocket. I can't remember the brand.

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
Neat design, never seen one like that before. Looks like you don't even have to remove it from the holster to fire it, but I may be wrong.

STF

Full Access Member
It fires from the holster but it doesn't conceal the fact that it's a fire arm so it's legal.

Arckadian

Springfield XDs , 2 mags, wallet, 2 sets of keys, pen, LBV, assorted tools, sunglasses, iPhone, iPad, 1 Knife (US Army), two sets of headphones, work cell phone (Junk)...... I think that is about it for what I carry everyday.

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
I carry my XDS with the 7 round extended mag every day... concealed when I'm out and about, on my hip when I'm here workin.

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
I took some pics but I will upload it, the Big-5 is having a sell where I got a Smith & Wesson knive that where $70.00 for $15.00.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts