AR & AK mag group buy!

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
Gen 3 PMAGs, 30 round black mags- $12.50

Tapco AK-47 30 round mags- $8

I need a commitment of at least 50 mags to make this happen. Prices are + USPS flat rate shipping... as many as I can cram into the box.

Post up and let me know how many you want. I'll let this run for a couple of days, and we'll see what happens. If this goes well, you can look forward to many more group buys!:Big Laugh:

Buy 10 or more, and you get a FREE pair of z87 rated eye protection.

Last edited:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Gen 3 PMAGs, 30 round black mags- $12.50

Tapco AK-47 30 round mags- $8

I need a commitment of at least 50 mags to make this happen. Prices are + USPS flat rate shipping... as many as I can cram into the box.

Post up and let me know how many you want. I'll let this run for a couple of days, and we'll see what happens. If this goes well, you can look forward to many more group buys!:Big Laugh:

Buy 10 or more, and you get a FREE pair of z87 rated eye protection.

Do you have any Tapco SKS mags?

Bluez

Full Access Member
My buddy who wants AK mags is broke he told me :(

I am all up on PMags right now but I could subsidize the group buy with 5 Mags :)

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
Good deal.

I'm open to suggestions for future group buys. Let me know what you guys want, and I'll see what I can do.

SWSS

Full Access Member
I will do 4....if my commission check is good I could do more. I will ask at work...

Arkansasguns

Full Access Member
AR & AK mag group buy!

I can go for 3 of the Pmags, and my brother may be interested in the AKs. I'll post again if he is.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts