AR & AK mag group buy!

SWSS

Full Access Member
Re: AR & AK mag group buy!

PayPal would be Awesooome.

SWSS from somewhere....

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
How bought a postal money order bia? If not let me know...thanks brad, I think that's ur name forgive me if I'm incorrect. Thanks, Jeffrey AKA Concealed27

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
Don't worry about it yet. Once I get them in, and get shipping figured out, I'll PM you with your total.

You can either send a check or money order made payable to "BIAWAR LLC" to

2892 Hwy 71 W
Unit 1
Cedar Creek, TX 78612

or give us a call to make payment over the phone.

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
Ok guys please PM me with your name, address, and a confirmation of mags you want. It may be cheaper to send them regular ground vs the flat rate boxes from the PO. I'll play with it, and go with the cheaper route.

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
Sorry if it's an inconvenience, but I'm not going to be taking credit cards on these. They raised the price on the PMAGs right before I ordered them so I'm making NOTHING on them. :emotions122: Factor in a credit card fee, and I'm in the negative.

On a good note, I've got a ton of eye protection hanging around so everybody will be getting a free pair.

I'll PM you your total once I get the shipping hammered out. Please make check/money order payable to "BIAWAR LLC", and mail to

2892 Hwy 71 W
Unit 1
Cedar Creek, TX 78612

Thanks,
Brad

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
Thanks guys. I'll let you know when the checks get here. Everything is all boxed up and ready to go.

Let me know when you get them so I know we're good

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Received Pmags UPS 2day.....Thanks again Brad, And thanks for the glasses, could always use a spair pair..Concealed 27

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts