bought a smith and wesson 500

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Desert Eagle takes the .50 AE.

Big%2050s.jpg

oppo

Full Access Member
Congrats. The difference in recoil between a 357 and the 500 will be eye opening to say the least. I don't have a 500 but I do have a GP100 in 357 and a Super Redhawk in 454 Casull and there is no comparison between the two. Btw, I highly recommend reloading if you intend to shoot it much.

ninja man

Full Access Member
Congrats. The difference in recoil between a 357 and the 500 will be eye opening to say the least. I don't have a 500 but I do have a GP100 in 357 and a Super Redhawk in 454 Casull and there is no comparison between the two. Btw, I highly recommend reloading if you intend to shoot it much.
i like recoil. i always thought the .357 was a puny gun.

and im in more touble. i put a deposit down on "dirty harry" well amost. this one is stainless but it is an unfired model 629-1 a guy in southern ca listed it for sale. so i gave him a deposit and he is holding it for me until april. thats the next time i can legally buy a handgun here in ca.

oppo

Full Access Member
Definitely a photoshop but there are a few 50 BMG handguns out there and there is also a 600 Nitro Express revolver.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Hurts my rebuild elbows just looking at them. Really not good to be on the range doing any shooting after pain pills. It does beat the hell out of hurting.

ninja man

Full Access Member
stupid california laws. i dont get to pick it up for another 3 weeks. but im anxously awaiting to shoot it.

oppo

Full Access Member
Ha, that reminds of a trip to the indoor range a while back. I brought my 454 and a few rows down was a guy shooting a 500 at the same time. I almost felt sorry for the poor folks in there with us but it was funny seeing some of them jumping. Needless to say, we made a lot of noise.

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
You guys are silly, My 500 mag. has the 5 1/2" barrel ported and kicks like a really hot .44 mag. Not bad at all.

Members online

No members online now.