Florida newbie

Gman

Hi, was invited here by Downtown. My name is Harry and I go by the name Gman. I am a 73 year old retired U.S. Navy Submarine Radioman. I was involved in a nearly fatal car wreck 25 years ago and spent 8 months in the hospital and had 13 surgeries while there. I was in a wheel chair for 2 years after I was released from the hospital. Finallly went from crutches to a cane. I can walk short distances. I do all my hunting in a ground blind using a camera tri-pod for a rest for my Thompson Center Contender single shot scoped pistol.
Of course I have to depend on someone to help me around and to clean my deer if I get one. I have killed my last 5 deer with a handgun. My two best bucks was a nice 8 point that I took at 195 yards with a Contender. My best was a 9 point that I took in west texas with a Contender.

Eglinbuck.jpg

9Pointbuck-1.jpg

Mr.Downtown

Full Access Member
Glad you found your way here Harry.
I wish all of you could get to know Harry as I do.
Everyone!, Harry is a GREAT American. I have had the pleasure of hunting with Harry and a nicer man you will not find. I wish we did not live so far apart as I would love to hang with him on a regular basis. His stories of his younger wilder years and of his time in service will leave you wanting for more. His infectious laugh is the best.
Till next time Harry, Cheers.
Steve.

Last edited:

Gman

Thanks for the nice words Steve. You are going to make my head swell so I can't wear my hat!

Gman

Members online

No members online now.