Get out and VOTE!!

Gman

Every gun owner in this country needs to support each other tomorrow for voting for freedom!

Gman

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
This may be THE most critical election we may ever see. Vote for the Love of your country. Vote for freedom.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPjBXufufUU[/ame]

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Don't panic with the early results and think your vote won't matter, go anyway.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Earlylead.jpg
    Earlylead.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 54

cce1302

Full Access Member
Remember, the only vote thrown away is a vote you cast for someone you don't want to be president.

Arkansasguns

Full Access Member
"neither" is generally used when there are only two choices available.

This^^ These 2 parties will be in power until the general population realizes they aren't the only 2 options. They BECOME the only two options when voters ignore all other options and don't truly know the beliefs and policies of the candidates.

ninja man

Full Access Member
This^^ These 2 parties will be in power until the general population realizes they aren't the only 2 options. They BECOME the only two options when voters ignore all other options and don't truly know the beliefs and policies of the candidates.
exactly. when was the last time a non democrap/repubdickan was president.........

oppo

Full Access Member
Only worked 10 hours today. Got off early and headed to cast my vote. Hopefully, enough reasonable people do the same.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Well Sadly, not enough Republicans got off work in time. Be stocking up on ammo fellers !!!
It's about to get crazy when Obama let's Nato OVERRIDE our Constitutional Rights.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
What do you think the chances are that now that he doesn't need the moochers and leaches anymore that he cuts them off. No more checks, no more Obama phones. I'd kind of like to see that. They made their bed and now they have to sleep in it.

Now he gets to close the deal with Russia (whatever they were talking about). Start stocking up on whatever you can. I've got a bad feeling about this. I see a bunch more executive orders being written.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Well so it's done folks !!!

I was thinking of getting my first tatoo and maybe an Iphone since I've never had one before. Anyone know how many food stamps that costs??? Maybe with a pinch of meth tossed in too. May as well try that too.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I just cannot believe the overwhelming stupidity of this country. Either that or this election has been fixed from the beginning. That may be one reason why Obama didn't really seem to care. Poor debate performance, partying with the stars, Late night TV shows, Benghazi. He knew things weren't going to change. He was protected from all sides. The media had his back and would never even hint at anything negative. Heaven help us. Our nation is lost.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.