Gun Dog section

infidel

This would be a huge hit. I promise.

IMG_3341.jpg

Bella, Pit Rhodesian Mix 7 months.

ViperJeff

Administrator
Just not sure where I would put it. Would it be just one thread with a lot of posts or would it be a lot of threads with the normal amount of reply posts

infidel

hmmm...I Don't Know ! I just know guns, dogs ,cars, and women go together like ice cream and cones....just sayin'

infidel

Gun dog. They are usually the first weapon you own before you own a weapon. At least that was my case. Maybe it should just be a thread. We shouldn't make things too complicated.

Came down from my beer buzz and to my senses. :p

Arckadian

Mean beast..... Stupid phone hit the send button and couldn't cancel it and can't edit it on my phone :S

Trixxterr

Hmm, what constitutes a GUN DOG? Just curious, mine is definatly NOT a gun dog, she runs and Joes when the guns come out. The loud noises bother her, plus she is waaay old.

Although, my 2yo puppy may fit the mold she isn't scared of anything and nosey (curious) as hell.

infidel

I think its any dog that hunts or fetches for you while in the field.

It could also be any dog that inspires you to hunt or go fetch yourself in the field.

It could be any dog that you would love to do those things but really is just a couch potato.

It could most definitely be any animal that you have loved as if it were your child that has passed on or is still hanging on.

It can be your cat.

It can be your lizard.

Ok, nevermind ! It was just a thought.

:drink_nl:

Last edited:

Trixxterr

Well, ok. Ill play, here is my Red Nose Pit. Her name is SADIE. In her glory days.. this is how I choose to remember her.

SADIE.jpg

She is goin on 14yo, and I came home from work today. And have been informed she isn't doin well, old age has finally caught up to her.

Arckadian

Well, ok. Ill play, here is my Red Nose Pit. Her name is SADIE. In her glory days.. this is how I choose to remember her.

SADIE.jpg

She is goin on 14yo, and I came home from work today. And have been informed she isn't doin well, old age has finally caught up to her.

I am sorry to hear that your dog is not doing well. I know how it feels when a pet (most trusted friend) is not doing well and is in pain.

Members online

No members online now.