Lets see some collections.

Arckadian

Gun Pr0n!!!! we needs more of it!!

i dont have much, but heres my hand guns.

Beretta PX4 Storm 9mm

SIG P229 .40 S&W

Taurus Judge 3" chamber

350tc46.jpg

not pictured are my SKS and a handfull of shotguns.

Do I see a Sith Lord on your desk?

JuggNuttz

lol yeah.... thats the Darth Malgus statue that came with my collectors edition of Star Wars the Old Republic. i do love my games and collectors editions..... as well as guns!

Arckadian

lol yeah.... thats the Darth Malgus statue that came with my collectors edition of Star Wars the Old Republic. i do love my games and collectors editions..... as well as guns!

haha Me as well me as well.... most of my games are collectors editions. My last one was Skyrim.

JuggNuttz

mine isnt just confined to games.... youll notice the Smeagol and Minas Tirith also on the desk. i do have The Argonath bookends that have fallen and broken.... those came from the collectors editions of the extended cut Lord of the Rings movies.... i have a zombie mask from season 1 of The Walking Dead, a zombie head with a screwdriver stuck in his eye form Season 2....... also have a Diablo head from Diablo 3, a Duke Nukem bust from the DNF CE and a Master Chief helmet from i think it was Halo 2...... lol and that one, i dont have an xbox, but i got the CE for $70, and then sold the game itself for $50. World of Warcraft i buy the collectors editions too..... yes, im a huge nerd........

Members online

No members online now.