New console safe for Escalade

SWSS

Full Access Member
Sweet! I may do something when i pick up my next ride.

SWSS from somewhere....

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Very nice, I never go anywhere I have to disarm...When I do, I lock it in glove box cause I wont be there long (Post Office). But I would love to do something like that, no center console:laughing1:.......Concealed 27

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
hmmm, think I'll get me one of those. Then maybe someone will buy me a 07-13 Escalade to put it in !!! Nahhhhhhh. I almost bought 1 once. Decided I'd prefer a Denali cuz Escalades insurance premiums are higher. Anyone want to guess why??? And the Denail is all as nice as the Escalade. What changed my mind was the ALL WHEEL DRIVE. Nooo. I love 4x4, but I'd rather have more control of the transfer case and put lockers and lsd's in the axles.

Never know, I might someday. But I'm curious, what keeps this from fitting the other GM SUVs with consoles? Are they different now???

RGNewell

Supporting Vendor
hmmm, think I'll get me one of those. Then maybe someone will buy me a 07-13 Escalade to put it in !!! Nahhhhhhh. I almost bought 1 once. Decided I'd prefer a Denali cuz Escalades insurance premiums are higher. Anyone want to guess why??? And the Denail is all as nice as the Escalade. What changed my mind was the ALL WHEEL DRIVE. Nooo. I love 4x4, but I'd rather have more control of the transfer case and put lockers and lsd's in the axles.

Never know, I might someday. But I'm curious, what keeps this from fitting the other GM SUVs with consoles? Are they different now???
There are several configurations on GM consoles. I do make one for the other GM Full Size PU's and SUV's. Most of the others are all alike except the Avalanche, which I also make.
Thanks,
Bobby

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts