Purchase input.

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
Yes it is

Silver, have you looked at the STI 1911's. I hear they're awesome

I did look at the STI's. For the money ($950 to my door) I couldn't pass up the SIG. There likely could be a STI in my future. It has been nearly 30 years since I have fired a 1911. Want to make sure I really enjoy shooting it before spending more $$. The SIG to me was the best compromise between a high dollar full on custom and an off the shelf clunker.

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
Looks like my new SIG will be here within two weeks. As luck would have it last week I scored a 1k rounds of .45.

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
512-albums27-98.jpg

512-albums27-97.jpg

512-albums27-96.jpg

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
I already picked up 8ea Wilson mags. Shooting it Sunday for the first time. I have an all day range event on Sunday where I will burn through 500 rounds of 9mm. Might as well go a little early and add some .45 brass to the pile. Won't be any video. See if I can snap a few photos.

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
I ran 100 rounds through it Sunday morning before my range qualification event. She ran smooth as butter. Flawless. Nice crisp trigger. Shot initially a little low and left. Slight sight adjustment and it was punching the center of the X. I would like a slightly lighter trigger break but I will give it 500-1000 rounds before I make any changes.

kwo51

Full Access Member
My Para ord P14 limited stainless is to much gun for my bad hands. Going to replace it with single stack . Had a light rail put on it .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts