Ruger 10/22 Thread

Zembonez

How about some 10/22 chatter? Great little guns.

I love mine. Accurate as hell and you can shoot all day on the cheap. Anybody else?

102210-1.jpg

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I was going to ask you what these were but I figured it out. Now where did you get the things to put the mags together? That can't be your "Bug Out Bag". You need some food and water along with other survival gear.
Ruger.jpg

infidel

Those are alangator clips. Pretty awesome imo. And yes its bug out. I just didnt show you the water purification tabs, the katadyne filter, 3 days of mre's....fishing kit in a sardine can...etc....

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Those are alangator clips. Pretty awesome imo. And yes its bug out. I just didnt show you the water purification tabs, the katadyne filter, 3 days of mre's....fishing kit in a sardine can...etc....

Nice setup. There is a prepper thread if you want to discuss it any further. Always interested in what other people have set up. I still have a lot to learn.

J.Wal

I don't currently have a pic of my 10/22 but it will soon be getting threaded ( or a SB-X barrel) for my huntertown arms suppressor.

J.Wal

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Every gun owner should have a 10/22 IMO. So many mods available, very reliable, accurate and fun to shoot. I don't even recall how many I have now. Is it 4 or 5. :shrug: All stock though, just different configurations. Added butt pads only to lengthen the stock some for my big ass, see thru sites on a couple of them with Bushnell cheap optics.
I've always wanted a laminated stock 10/22 but that hasn't happened and I can't justify buying another 10/22. I know I see then on ebay from time to time.

Last edited:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I think you might need to talk to someone. Noone needs that many 10/22's. You afraid of a Zombie outbreak or what???

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And I thought I had to many.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I have more...... :emotions33:
Thats just my 10/22's

It's all good. The more the merrier, that's just alot of 10/22's. I'm a bit addicted to them too. I had to go count mine. I've had like 8 at one time, but parted some out so I didn't know how many I had left. I've only got 5 10/22's and one of those I actually gave my son for his 16th birthday, so I only have 4 really.. And they are all just different configurations of OE other than maybe blocks and trigger work and that's all. I once though of getting a nicer barrel but damn, they're so accurate right out of the box, I couldn't see spending the cash on being cool.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Holy Cow!!!! Seek therapy. That's a bunch of 10/22's. Some of them are works of art. Very nice collection.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I have more...... :emotions33:
Thats just my 10/22's

The thing I love about 10/22's is there is so many configurations, 2 guys can get together and play 10/22 dress up all night long just like 2 little girls getting together and playing Barbie Doll dress up. :smiley-face-popcorn

So where do live anyway? Can I come to your house and play 10/22 dress up? I"ll bring my jammies, some graham crackers and orange juice. Oh, and can I bring this other kid too, uhhh, I mean this other guy I know. He has 2 10/22's too. He can bring his cleaning kits too. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Seek therapy.

:bowroflwerd6::bowroflwerd6::bowroflwerd6: That's what I said, He needs to talk to someone. :rofl:

Certainly some beautiful guns in those pics. Even a bit ugly on 1 or 2, but still cool in their own personality. I got one that I think is ugly as hell with all the tiger junk in the stock, but some people actually like it, and it does give the gun a little character. He's got 29 pictures, but I wonder if he'll actually tell us how many 10/22's he has. I'm studying those a bit, and either he's gots some twins dressed up different, or they're the same one just dressed different.

Like I said, I want to come over and play dress up. We can take pics and everything. :laughing1:

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts