Ruger 10/22 Thread

gator-1

hi all i'm new to this forum but it is very interesting, i'v a question on the 3 connected 10-22 clips. do they change the feel and balance of the gun and they look like they extend out past both sides of the gun, do they hang up on bush and stuff?

Buddychrist

Full Access Member
I don't think that the Tri clip would hang up on a bunch of stuff but you have given me a great idea for an invention!

I will post some drawings and sketches when I have time and I am recovered enough to do so!

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Everyone should own a 10/22 or two. I've been considering getting a take down just because.

I totally agree. Such a universal and reliable rifle, easy to modify with the sky being the limit, cheap to shoot etc etc. Every household should have at least 1, but everyone in the house should have their own since you can mod them anyway you want and give each one their own personality. I've had up to 6, now down to 4 counting the one I bought for my son. I wish I could justify many more. I've sure seen some nice ones on this thread.

Buddychrist

Full Access Member
LOL that's just Wilson. That's the way he rolls. You'll figure him out before long.

That is about like the way I am with the narcotics they have me on from my double spinal fusion I'm recovering from. LOL it's like i have dementia! Thank god for wives! Otherwise I would be off somewhere trying to go hunting and one shot from my .270 would blow out my bone graphs and probably paralyze me. My wife took away the keys to my gun cabinet until I am completely off the narcotics but at least I have my Kimber pepper spray pistol, KA-BAR, and my collapsible tactical Caine!!! Lol don't mess with me in my power chair at night!!!

Buddychrist

Full Access Member
That's awesome. Hope you recover quickly

Haha thanks man, I'm still dangerous even in my Jet 3 I've got it all velcroed up with a holster for pepper spray can, pepper spray pistol, tactical Caine, KABAR... When I'm off the narcotics I will think about putting a gun rack on the back for my 10/22 and a pistol holster for my 5906

Lol private contractors would be envious of my powerchair!! Haha except for when you hit a mole hole and it digs down like a truck in sugar sand lmao I need tank tracks!

But back to 10/22's!!!

What's the greatest 10/22 barrel made?

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
Here's what you need

tank%20chair.jpg

bgdv1

I have 2. Ones a anneversary edition laminated stock/ stainless the other is stainless bull barrel lam stock. Sweet guns they'll be around for a long time

Buddychrist

Full Access Member
Good Lord is that what they cost?

I hunted around and it is $19,281 for the tank chair, it is very cool though! The thing can even climb stairs!!!

It's nice but I have a wife and son to care for once I get back to a new career so I will just use what I've got and stay positive!

The power chair I have now is borrowed from a friend so I need to give that one back as soon as i can but I will probably just use my lawn mower to get around and make a hunting blind that mounts to that. Just keeping a positive outlook on life for my wife and son!

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
I hunted around and it is $19,281 for the tank chair, it is very cool though! The thing can even climb stairs!!!

It's nice but I have a wife and son to care for once I get back to a new career so I will just use what I've got and stay positive!

The power chair I have now is borrowed from a friend so I need to give that one back as soon as i can but I will probably just use my lawn mower to get around and make a hunting blind that mounts to that. Just keeping a positive outlook on life for my wife and son!

I'm truly in awe of how positive you are about it. If we ever meet in person I wanna buy you a drink.

BigJ

Wow there are some nice 10/22s here!

Here's my latest build:

P1020157.jpg

-Ruger 10/22 Carbine
-Leupold VX3 w/ Boone & Crockett reticle
-Keystone Arms blued and fluted .920 18" bull barrel
-Revolution Stocks "Yukon" stock in gloss bone gray for the 920 barrel
--the barrel is free floating in this stock
-Kidd Cocking Assembly in black
-Kidd "trigger job" kit in black
-Kidd bolt buffer
-Kidd interchangeable magazine release in black
-Volquartsen V Block Barrel Retainer
-Volquartsen Exact Edge extractor
-Volquartsen auto bolt release
-Talley 2 piece scope mounts, matte black, medium

If I do my part, it will shoot through the same nickel sized hole at 50yards.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.