hello everyone

Lis

Hello thank you for fast request, I am thinking about chemical weapons.

Last edited:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Hello thank you for fast request, I am thinking about chemical weapons.

Most of us here don't have any knowledge with such things. A member or two may be able to give you some insight about them maybe through some military experience they've had or through some historical articles. So go ahead and as your questions. The worst that can happen is we say "we don't know".

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
What do you do hand fight them lol.....i hate wasps so i would freak out if I could not have any im allergic to them and carry an ephiferine pen with me everywhere i go... I would set wasp nets on fire if i were you lmao...
Concealed 27

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
My girlfriend has a roach problem in her house and I'm trying to take care of it but I'm ready to find out about CM to take of it..lmao. I freak in hate insects and I live in Florida and they are everywhere.....God Bless Yale's and I'm glad you found us and joined our great forum. Once I joined here I only visit a few other forums a d that's for Florida concealed carry info.
Concealed 27

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
My girlfriend has a roach problem in her house and I'm trying to take care of it but I'm ready to find out about CM to take of it..lmao. I freak in hate insects and I live in Florida and they are everywhere.....God Bless Yale's and I'm glad you found us and joined our great forum. Once I joined here I only visit a few other forums a d that's for Florida concealed carry info.
Concealed 27

When I lived in Florida I worked at IBM in their security dept.. I was dispatched to a building one afternoon due to a fire alarm. When I got there I saw smoke from the industrial trash compactor.

The fire dept came and began to extinguish it. All of a sudden the wall above the compactor turned red. It was all the red roaches escaping and climbing the wall. As they reached the soffit they started to fall back on top of the fire fighters.

Some of those suckers were four inches long. If you tried to spray them with a can of Raid they'd take it from you and pummel you with it.

Lis

Hello I am back;) I had a long Eastern Holidays;) I know that in worm and humid climate as Florida gots people have a lot of problem with insects. In Central Europe we got this problem only in summer sth. about 2-3 months and it is not as huge problem, it is a small phenomenon. We got only mosquitoes and flies;) All of the chemical subtances are not indifferent on human, so please be attentive. It could be helpfull when you use insecticidal substances in area around house not only into house. Remember this is poison. Only dose differs poison from medicine;)

Lis

Cockroaches could survive a nuclear attack;) I know some people from Chernobyl (Ukraine). As you can remember there was a accident with Nuclear power plant in 1986. A lot of animals, people and plants were death but not a Cockroaches. They were and they are fine;)

kwo51

Full Access Member
People wounder why I have chickens ? Pets with benefits. They will after a short time rid you of most insects around your home. THEY EAT ROACHES!!!!!

Lis

For sure Coca Cola could kill insects ;) it is poison;) You know cockroaches are a part of a food's chain. If you kill insects other animals will also die. Btw. I will eat cockroaches if I live on a war's area. Of course if there were nothing to eat. I think that they got a lot of proteins.

Lis

I got a problem with english grammar. I am always translating all the things. I am not thinking as English. That's a problem.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I will eat cockroaches if I live on a war's area. Of course if there were nothing to eat. I think that they got a lot of proteins.

Was something lost in translation here? Or did you actually say you'd eat cockroaches?:puke:

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
I suppose if you were hungry enough you would try anything (within reason) to survive but munching on a cockroach isn't up there on my food menu..seen outdoor shows where tribal people catching and cooking tarantula's for a snack but a cockroach?...no thanks.

Members online

No members online now.